The Wedding of Brittany & Taylor

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I will always- always post a beautiful wedding. I just can't help it- they get me every time. I've been meaning to post the wedding of my friends Brittany and Taylor for some time now and I believe they are coming up on their one year wedding anniversary so despite my tardiness, the timing seems just right. Taylor came and stayed with us for a month in Cape Town right before he got married. He shared a room with Wills for a little while and I like to joke that he was Wills first roommate. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet and their wedding looks like it was absolutely perfect. Below are some of my favorite shots from their special day.
 photo rwgphoto_rocklands_farm_wedding38of154_zps2c8af134.jpg  photo rwgphoto_rocklands_farm_wedding79of154_zpsf0b999af.jpg  photo rwgphoto_rocklands_farm_wedding39of154_zps6b65b619.jpg  photo rwgphoto_rocklands_farm_wedding103of154_zps22bd896e.jpg  photo rwgphoto_rocklands_farm_wedding5of154_zps88f7e11f.jpg  photo rwgphoto_rocklands_farm_wedding88of154_zps0e462ce6.jpg
Photography by Red, White & Green. See more from their wedding here.

No Response to "The Wedding of Brittany & Taylor"

Post a Comment

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger